eAssist Spotlight – Brandi Howland
This month we’re spotlighting Brandi Howland for being an aging claims rockstar!
- How long have you been with eAssist? 3.5 years
- What interests you about the dental billing field? I began my dental career at Guardian Insurance processing dental claims. Now I work the other side and I love the challenge of getting claims paid.
- Why did you apply to be an eAssist contractor? My husband and I made the choice to live a simpler life and moved to a tiny town in Idaho. I wanted to work, but there just weren’t many opportunities here. Finding eAssist was a Godsend!
- What is your favorite aspect of your position with eAssist? I like that no one can tell me what I’m worth. I like having control over my earnings. I love working from home and the flexibility it affords me.
- One interesting fact about yourself? I love crafting! I make soap and soy candles. I also love sewing and cooking.
“Brandi is amazing with her offices. When she takes on a new office she works over the weekends to touch all claims in her aging no matter how large it is. She just rocks AR!” – Trina McNeill, Team Leader
I totally agree!!! I have worked with Brandi on two offices and she has always gone above and beyond for each office! I am very blessed to have her as a teammate!
eAssist is lucky to have you both on our team. Thank you for your dedication to delivering peace of mind to all of our clients.