Medical Billing Is Not for the Unprepared!
Here are some resources to help you to understand the medical/dental connection that is becoming more and more necessary when filing insurance claims:
The following resources will help to develop an understanding of the medical billing process.
- Standard 1500 medical claim form (nucc.org)
- How to Accurately Fill Out the CMS-1500 Form for Faster Payment
1500 Health Insurance Claim Form Reference Instruction Manual for Form Version 02/12 (nucc.org)
- Introduction to CPT Coding (wasserman-medical.com)
- ADA’s CDT Companion (adacatalog.org or call to order at 800.947.4746)
- CPT Coding (catalog.ama-assn.org)
- ICD10 diagnostic codes (icd10data.com)
- Cross Walking – A Guide Through the Cross Walk of Dental to Medical Coding (wasserman-medical.com)
- NDAS Medical-Dental Coding & Fee Guide (ndas.com)
- Medical/Dental Insurance Cross Coding & Billing Online Course (dentalpracticecareers.com)
- AAOMS Coding and Billing workshop (www.aaoms.org)
Cross Coding and Medical Billing (vivalearning.com – 51 minute lecture available online)
Medical Billing Codes (medicalbillingcodings.org)
No time for this then outsource to eAssist Dental Billing and let us bill Medical/Dental claims for you.